The Samsung Galaxy S4 is probably one of the most highly anticipated handsets of 2013 and so far rumors have been flying around regarding its possible specs and release date. It can be confirmed that at the very least, the Galaxy S4 will not be making an appearance at MWC 2013, so when can we expect it then? Well according to the folks at PhoneArena, they have received photos of an internal raffle document for a New Zealand mobile retailer who states that winners of the raffle will be given a free Samsung Galaxy S4 device. Considering that the raffle will run until the 8th of April, it has been speculated that the Galaxy S4 should be launched sometime around that date as well.
This combined with rumors that suggest that Samsung will be holding an Unpacked event in the US on the 22nd of March seems to further solidify those speculations as well. Either way as is the case with all rumors, they’re best taken with a grain of salt, but we’ll definitely be keeping our eyes peeled for more information so do check back with us at a later date for the details! In the meantime what do you guys think the chances are that the Galaxy S4 will be released in April?
Next Story: Concept Keyboard Feature E-Ink Keycaps
- 2014-04-21: Slew Of Samsung Devices Appear On Zauba, QHD Model One Of Them
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before