The next big thing from Samsung when it comes to smartphones would be the Samsung Galaxy S4, and just what do we know about this bad boy? Well, apparently, the South Korean conglomerate intends to hold a major event in the US this coming March to roll out the Galaxy S4, which would definitely be a bummer to those who had hoped for an introduction to the new flagship device from Samsung at next month’s Mobile World Congress.
This bit of information apparently hailed from a South Korean newspaper which touts that Samsung is currently in talks to hold a Samsung Mobile Unpacked event in the US this coming March 22nd, and that would be the date where history is made as the Galaxy S4 is launched. Whispers on the street point to white and black color options, and sales should follow shortly after the launch. Well, what do you make of the March launch date? Better see a little bit of delay and release a decent smartphone, than to rush the release and have the device come with its fair share of bugs and troubles, right?
Next Story: Intel Launches "Budget-Friendly" Processors
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18 Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2012-09-19 Alleged Samsung Galaxy S4 seen in tests with Cortex A15 processor