February is coming, and Samsung is feeling the love in the air. To make way for Valentine’s day, Samsung is launching a Garnet Red Edition of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 tablet. The new edition will be available for a limited time only and it will basically retain the same specs of the 7-inch tablet, except for the Android OS, which is now upgraded to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. By launching this limited edition, Samsung hopes to showcase its commitment to providing its users with choice, portability, and entertainment.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Garnet Red Edition is priced at $219.99 and it will include a matching Garnet Red case. “This new eye-catching version of the Galaxy Tab 2 offers endless entertainment in the palm of your hand, while the stylish Garnet Red look will set you apart from the crowd,” said Michael Abary, Senior Vice President, Samsung Electronics America, Inc. “The Garnet Red version of the Galaxy® S III has been incredibly well-received, so we are happy to make the same brilliant color available for our Galaxy Tab 2 as well.”
Next Story: Samsung Music Hub Coming To Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience