The tablet race is far from finished, and when it comes to Samsung, they seem to adopt a rather wide and inclusive approach. Basically, the South Korean company is looking to include just about anyone and everyone into their fold, hence a wide array of devices to cater for just about everybody. Having said that, the Galaxy Tab series of tablets have been a success in their own right, and there were already rumors of the Galaxy Tab 3 flying around in recent memory, but here we are with a leaked image of it thanks to the folks over at PhoneArena.
The Galaxy Tab 3 is said to come in two different sizes, that is, 7″ and 10″ models, but then it has been discovered that the 7” model could very well have been removed from the pipeline. Well, one thing’s for sure, we will not be able to have the full picture until Samsung themselves step forward with an official word on the issue. Thing is, what you see here are leaked images of the Galaxy Tab 3 in their blurry glory, so take them in before it is officially unveiled at most probably, Mobile World Congress that is happening next month in Barcelona, Spain.
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2013-12-11: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Specs Leaked [Rumor]
- 2013-12-05: Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- 2013-10-28: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids Launching In U.S. Nov. 10 For $230
- 2013-10-07: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Arriving On Sprint 11th October
- 2013-09-17: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 Expected To Receive Multi-User Support