The dust might have settled after the action that happened over at CES last week, but this does not mean that we are done for the year. No sir, the show must go on for the rest of the world, and here we are with another leak of an upcoming device known as the Samsung Godiva, or if you prefer to go by its model number, then the Samsung SCH-i425 would suffice. This particular handset is said to be on its way to Verizon as the carrier of choice, where it seems to reside in the upper mid-range tier.
Initial readings of several leaked benchmark results points to some information concerning its specifications – including a 1280×720 HD touchscreen display, a dual-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 4G LTE support, and Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean in tow. There does not seem to be any software rendered on-screen Android navigation buttons, so you will find standard issue hardware buttons located under the display instead. Are you looking forward to the Samsung Godiva?
Next Story: Huawei G520 Introduced
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-06: Galaxy S5 For Verizon And US Cellular To Get Additional Anti-Theft Features
- 2014-04-04: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 Up For Pre-Order