The dust might have settled after the action that happened over at CES last week, but this does not mean that we are done for the year. No sir, the show must go on for the rest of the world, and here we are with another leak of an upcoming device known as the Samsung Godiva, or if you prefer to go by its model number, then the Samsung SCH-i425 would suffice. This particular handset is said to be on its way to Verizon as the carrier of choice, where it seems to reside in the upper mid-range tier.
Initial readings of several leaked benchmark results points to some information concerning its specifications – including a 1280×720 HD touchscreen display, a dual-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 4G LTE support, and Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean in tow. There does not seem to be any software rendered on-screen Android navigation buttons, so you will find standard issue hardware buttons located under the display instead. Are you looking forward to the Samsung Godiva?
Next Story: Huawei G520 Introduced
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-06: Galaxy S5 For Verizon And US Cellular To Get Additional Anti-Theft Features
- 2014-04-04: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5 Up For Pre-Order
- 2014-04-04: Samsung ATIV SE Up For Pre-Order From Verizon