Now here is more dirt from Samsung, where some folks have peered into what the first firmware of the GT-I8190N (which happens to be the model number for the NFC-enabled Samsung Galaxy S3 mini), Samsung could very well be knee deep working on the Q range. If this were to be true, then it would certainly be a first from Samsung as we have never seen nor heard of the Q range before. Not only that, this first firmware has also more or less “confirmed” that the Samsung GT-I9505 is an Android device which would mean that the GT-I9505 in all probability is the next Galaxy flagship device, namely the Samsung Galaxy S4. What do you think of this bit of rumor? One thing’s for sure, we definitely are going to keep our eyes peeled to hear what other kind of news there is concerning the Samsung GT-I9505!
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo