Wait a minute here, something cannot be right. How can Chinese website VR-Zone claim that the Samsung GT-N5100 be the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 on an official basis? After all, aren’t we just at the Galaxy Note 2 at this point in time where naming conventions are concerned? Well, there is a reason for the Galaxy Note 8.0 moniker, which would clearly be a ridiculously large-sized phablet at 8” when it comes to the screen size instead of 7.7” as previously rumored, although we believe it would be classified as a tablet instead.
Hmmm, 8” with a resolution count of 1280 x 800 pixels does not sound like much considering the size, and it will come nowhere near Retina Display quality, although there are whispers of an S Pen stylus accompanying it. Other rumored specifications and features include a quad-core 1.6GHz processor, 2GB RAM, a 5-megapixel shooter at the back, a microSD memory card slot, and a 4,600mAh battery, all running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Sounds like this is a direct competitor to the iPad mini.
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2013-06-12: AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE Coming Soon
- 2013-04-12: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 And Galaxy S4 Gets 100% Recyclable Retail Boxes
- 2013-04-09: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Available On April 11 For $399.99
- 2013-03-03: Black Galaxy Note 8.0 Coming
- 2013-03-01: Samsung Plans To Sell 1 Million Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablets Each Month