Samsung Galaxy Note users are probably extremely familiar with their S-Pen as it’s accompanied both Galaxy Note devices and the Galaxy Note 10.1 and add something to those devices that no other pen-like accessory can accomplish. If you’re not a fan of the Galaxy Note’s stylus, it looks as though you’ll be stuck with it for some time as Samsung has made an investment in a company, which indicates its stylus accessories will be here to stay.
Samsung purchased 5% of Wacom, which is a company that manufactures one of the top designer tablets around, totaling an investment of $58.2 million. Purchasing 5% of Wacom will hopefully give Samsung more features for its stylus accessories.
Not only that, but considering how Samsung is promoting its Note products to be used by designers, among other uses, having Wacom help in producing some designer-focused features for new Note products would make those devices even more appetizing.
Or maybe Samsung purchasing Wacom has to do with the rumor of the Samsung Galaxy S4 coming with a stylus.RELATED
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos iOS App Gets Native iPad And Video Upload Support
- Record Android Device's Screen With Audio Through CyanogenMod Screencast App
- Google Play Store Game Categories To Be Expanded In February
- Google Hangouts App Update Improves SMS, MMS Messaging
- Follow: Samsung, stylus, wacom,
- Seen at: androidauthority