Samsung has been pretty quiet on the Series 3 Chromebox front despite rolling out a slightly updated version of it, throwing in a speedier processor along the way in the form of the 1.9GHz Intel Core i5. Other than that, the Samsung Series 3 Chromebox will also be equipped with 16GB of internal memory, have 4GB RAM, and more or less looks the same as its predecessor. Definitely the Intel Core i5 processor is going to be a far more formidable chip compared to the celery, er, Celeron processor in its predecessor.
Having said that, you can be sure that Samsung will be phasing out the older generation of the Series 3 Chromebox as most retail outlets no longer carry the older model. The price for the revamped Samsung Series 3 Chromebox hovers at approximately $400 thereabouts, so do your homework properly and you might end up with something cheaper as well. Folks do seem to want a cheap computer these days, and the Samsung Series 3 Chromebox sure as heck does fulfill such a niche market.
Next Story: Guild Wars 2 Clocks Up 3 Million Plus In Sales
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released