[CES 2013] Solid State Drives (SSDs) are becoming more common by the day, and it doesn’t look like the trend is going to stop. At CES 2013, SanDisk has announced the launch of two more SSDs: the Ultra Plus SSD and X110 SSD. While the latter is for OEMs to create new faster and slimmer devices, the Ultra Plus SSD is designed for consumers who want a high performance drive.
The Ultra Plus SSD delivers up to 530MB/sec sequential read and up to 445MB/sec sequential write speeds, so if you’re looking for a huge performance boost on your PC, you can’t go wrong with picking up one of these SATA 3.0 bad boys. The SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD is available now in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB capacities, and priced at $74.99, $109.99, and $219.99 respectively.
- 2014-04-07: Intel 730 SSD Review (480GB)
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2013-12-09: Samsung Unveils 1TB mSATA SSD
- 2013-10-18: Apple Warns Of SSD Failures In MacBook Air
- 2013-10-10: Toshiba Q Series Pro PC Internal Solid State Drive Announced
- 2013-10-11: Samsung SSD EVO 250GB And 750GB Review
- 2011-01-07: Micron RealSSD C400 drives at CES
- 2011-01-06: Smallest SSD in the world spotted
- 2011-01-04: Hitachi CinemaStar Drive Family Expands for A/V market
- 2011-01-03: Marvell 88SE9130 Controller Merges SSD and HDD