[CES 2013] Securifi, the folks behind the world’s first wireless router with a built-in touchscreen, will be showchasing its latest breakthrough at CES 2013 – the Almond+ 802.11ac Wireless Smart Router. Capable of speeds of up to 1,167Mbps, the Almond+ is also a SmartHome hub integrated with Zigbee and Z-Wave technologies. So if serving internet to your devices wirelessly isn’t enough, you can use the Almond+ to turn on or off your heating system, notify you when you leave doors or windows open, and even control your lights! The router can also be controlled by any Android or iOS smartphone with an app – talk about one smart router!
If you’re interested in finding out more about the Almond+ Wireless Smart Router, Securifi will be demonstrating the device at its booth at CES 2013. The Almond+ Wireless Smart Router will cost $99 when it goes on sale.
Next Story: Harman 3D Automotive Sound
- 2014-01-07: Buffalo AirStation AC 1200 Dual Band Router Brings Support For 802.11AC
- 2014-01-06: Netgear AC750 WIFI Range Extender Tells Optimal Position
- 2014-01-06: Netgear Trek N300 Travel Router
- 2014-01-06: D-Link DIR-510L WiFi AC750 Travel Router / Charger
- 2013-10-14: D-Link To Close Back Door To Its Routers
- 2013-07-08: Amped Wireless RTA15 802.11ac Wi-Fi Router
- 2013-04-17: Your Off The Shelf Wi-Fi Router Can Easily Be Hacked
- 2013-01-07: EnGenius Announces Wireless AC Home Entertainment And Media Pods