[CES 2013] We’ve witnessed a slew of headphones announced today at CES 2013 in Las Vegas. German audio company Sennheiser is also introducing its own foray into the audio industry by taking the wraps off its MOMENTUM Black headphones. It seems that Sennheiser has perfected the balance between design and performance with this new headphone. Basically, the MOMENTUM black is the newest addition to the company’s Style Selection. It sports a black and urban design that looks elegant and uncompromising in terms of audio quality.
The MOMENTUM Black also features a nice headband slider made from premium stainless steel with earpads and a headband made from high quality leather. Sound-wise, Sennheiser has integrated its best-kept technologies into the headphone to ensure clear sound with excellent detail. Expect the MOMENTUM Black to hit stores via selected Sennheiser sales partners beginning this month. “Combining form and function is key to the allure of the MOMENTUM. It’s a formula that has proved successful with critics and discerning music lovers alike and its now coming in a black version, with a new look that takes the premium sound experience to the world of fashion”, said Maurice Quarré, Director Product Lifecycle Management at Sennheiser Consumer Electronics.
- 2014-01-09: Sennheiser PRESENCE Mobile Headset Announced
- 2014-01-08: Sennheiser MM 30G In-Ear Headset
- 2014-01-08: Sennheiser Unveils HD8 DJ, HD7 DJ And HD6 MIX Headphones
- 2014-01-07: Sennheiser Momentum Headphones Get New Color Options
- 2014-01-07: Sennheiser Unveils G4me One And G4me Zero Gaming Headsets
- 2013-01-08: Sennheiser PC 350 And PC 363D Gaming Headsets For Gamers Launched