For those who have been gaming for the better part of two decades now, surely you would have had a go at some sort of SimCity game in the past, no? It does not matter if it is the classic MS-DOS game of the same title, or the graphically updated SimCity 2000 that requires you to think of a whole lot more than just laying power cables and zoning the right areas for your Sims, the entire concept of being granted deity-like powers in a SimCity environment had always been rather addictive. Here is another opportunity for you to overload on all things SimCity with the upcoming SimCity Beta from Electronic Arts.
It is said that Windows users who register before January 20th will be on the receiving end of an hour’s worth of SimCity Beta game time that they can “spend” between January 25th and 28th, in addition to sharing their thoughts about the game so that EA will be able to work out any kinks and balance gameplay along the way. The final version of the SimCity reboot will roll out this coming March 5th, and hopefully all that waiting from now till then won’t turn you mad as a March hare.RELATED
- Australia, New Zealand PS4 Launch Sees Couple Of PSN Features Disabled Temporarily
- Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- EA VP: PS5 And Xbox Two To Launch In 5, 6 Years’ Time
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- EA's VP Admits Better Bug Testing Is Needed For Battlefield 4 And Other Games
- Follow: simcity,