We’re sure that there are a ton of Sony camera fans out there who are interested in seeing what the Japanese company might have to offer this year in terms of cameras. The bad news is that fans looking forward to more Sony Full Frame SLT cameras this year will be disappointed, although for photographers who might not see the need for a FF SLT camera and would be happy with an APS-C SLT camera, word has it that Sony could be releasing 2-3 new APS-C SLT cameras later this year, and that it is possible that one of these APS-C SLT cameras could be a successor to the Sony A77 camera. This was revealed by the folks at Sony Alpha Rumors who were tipped off about this from a couple of sources. At the moment not much is known about this possible A77 successor, but we’ll definitely keep our eyes peeled for more information when it has been made available at a later date. However Sony is expected to show off some new cameras at the upcoming CP+ event which will be taking place on the 31st of January, so check back with us then for the details!
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title