I don’t know about you, but I sure as heck did find the liquid energy logo of Sony Ericsson to be something worth more than just a passing glance, but unfortunately after Sony parted ways with Ericsson, resulting in Sony Mobile, the beloved liquid energy logo too, passed on into history. What do you think had been the “signature” of Sony Mobile phones since then? Well, the Xperia range do seem to be condensed versions of the Bravia TV somewhat, but Wikipedia states otherwise. Apparently, they mentioned that the “Sony Mobile Signature Power Button replaces Sony Ericsson Liquid Energy Logo as easy to identify design hallmark.”
Well, what do you think of the new signature power button above? It will definitely make its mark throughout the entire 2013 range of devices that fall under the Xperia name, including the Xperia Z, Xperia ZL and Xperia Tablet Z. Of course, anything from Wikipedia should not be taken as gospel truth, so we do hope to keep a keen eye out on all of Sony Mobile’s 2013 releases to see if this rings true until December 31st this year.
Next Story: Do Not Microwave Your iPhone!
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June