Last year we reported that Sony could be taking advantage of the CP+ event to show off new NEX and DSLR cameras, and according to the folks at Sony Alpha Rumors, one of the NEX devices that Sony could be unveiled would be the Sony NEX-3N. According to their sources, the Sony NEX-3N will be the successor to the Sony NEX-3, although at this point in time it is unclear as to what sort of features the NEX-3N will come with. In any case with CP+ taking place on the 31st of January, we guess we only have a couple of weeks more before Sony’s offerings are unveiled. In the meantime what are you looking forward to most from Sony? New DSLR cameras or are you more in the market for Sony’s NEX mirrorless camera systems instead?
Next Story: Sony Xperia Z Camera Sample Images Revealed
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title