With the high-end Sony Xperia Z unveiled at CES 2013, we expect that Sony will also be unveiling additional low-mid ranged devices that will cater to those shopping with tighter purse strings and according to entries on Indonesian certification site, Postel, devices with the names Xperia SP and Xperia L have been revealed, and with MWC 2013 taking place next month, we expect Sony could be using the event as a platform to launch these new devices.
The Xperia SP is also known as the HuaShan (C530X) which was spotted several days ago in an alleged leaked photo. The Xperia SP is expected to be a mid-ranged device and based on its rumored specs, it will sport a 1.7GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU with a display resolution of 1280×720. The Xperia L (C210X) on the other hand will be an entry-level device with a 1GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 Plus chip. Both devices are expected to run on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Additional specs remain unknown but hopefully more details will surface prior to MWC 2013, but if they don’t there is a good chance that they will be revealed at MWC itself, so check back with us then for the details.
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-04-01 Sony Xperia SP WIll Not Get Official Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-11 Sony Xperia SP Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2013-12-26 Sony Xperia SP Andorid 4.3 Update Release Expected Soon
- 2013-07-25 Sony Announce Devices That Will Receive Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update