Like it or not, the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Revolution Map Pack is coming very soon. Like, next week, soon. Which means you’re going to have to balance your personal life as well as your gaming life since Activision has a feeling you’re going to be spending a lot of time with the new map pack. Seeing how the Revolution Map Pack comes with four new multiplayer maps, a new co-op map and allows you to play as a zombie in the new game mode, Turned, we also think you’re going to be spending a lot of time with Black Ops 2 starting next week.
Activision has got you covered as they’ve enlisted the help of “The Replacer.” The Replacer will help you be there for others while you’re busy playing the new Revolution Map Pack. He’ll be there for the birth of your new baby, help your family build furniture and even go on a blind date for you. Sure – everyone will ask who this weird person is that is taking your place, but you won’t care since you’ll be happily playing the new Revolution Map Pack, which we know is exactly what you want to be doing next week.RELATED
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Follow: call of duty, call of duty: black ops 2,