It was just yesterday that Apple announced the 128GB iPad 4 and if you were planning on picking one up for yourself, it seems that Sprint will be one of the places that you will be able to get your hands on it. This was confirmed by Sprint’s Vice President of Product Development, Fared Adib in a statement released to iMore where he was quoted as saying, “Sprint is delighted to confirm that we will be offering our customers additional iPad options with the new 128GB iPad with Retina display.” For those who missed the news, the iPad 4 with 128GB was announced just yesterday and apart from the upgrade in storage, everything else remains pretty much the same.
The price tag on the other hand saw an increase and if you are planning to get the WiFi + Cellular option, be prepared to fork out a whopping $929 for it! Of course with the Retina display, apps, ebooks and digital magazines are getting noticeably larger in terms of the amount of memory they take up, so for iPad users who rely on the tablet heavily for their reading needs, perhaps the price tag might be justifiable although personally I think at $929 Apple might be asking for too much.
Next Story: Blackberry 10 Z10 Retail Box Caught On Camera
- 2014-04-24 Two Thirds Of iPad Users Are New To The Device
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2012-03-09 The new iPad for Sprint shows up in Best Buy's database
- 2011-11-28 New iPad mentioned in iOS 5.1 firmware?
- 2010-12-20 Best Buy offering free Verizon, AT&T or Sprint MiFis on contract
- 2010-03-09 Verizon Sees The iPad As An Opportunity To Sell Data Plans