When you make a trip to Starbucks, a coffee beverage is probably one of the first things one your mind. Depending on the circumstances, you might decide to treat yourself with a pastry. But if you were looking for a credit card reader that allows you to accept payment on the fly, you were out of luck for years. Today, those of you who were looking to purchase a cup of coffee, a piece of crumb cake and a Square card reader can now finally leave your Starbucks feeling completely satisfied.
Square is announcing today it will be making its mobile card readers available across Starbucks’ 7,000 stores for $9.99. Customers who purchase a Square mobile card reader while also picking up a tall caramel frap will be given the opportunity to redeem a $10 credit back into their bank account.
Not only will Square card readers be available at Starbucks, but the company is also announcing its card readers will be available in other retail stores like AT&T, Walgreens, Staples, Apple, FedEx Office, Wal-mart, Target, RadioShack and Best Buy. In other words, it looks as though no matter where you go, Square’s mobile card readers won’t be too far away for you to pick up if you suddenly decide to start a small business on the fly.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: card reader, square, starbucks,