[CES 2013] The kind of names that different people can come up with these days for their products. I miss those moments when we called a speaker, well, just that – a speaker. Now we have audio clutches, and how about the Stellé Audio Pillar? Sheesh. As a rose would smell just as sweet by any other name, so too, does this speaker, er, Audio Pillar, sound. This $349 purchase will provide wireless connectivity to compatible audio playback devices thanks to the wonders of Bluetooth technology, although you have the option of hooking up to your music device over USB or with the included 3.5mm stereo input cable.
Heck, you can also make use of the speakerphone capabilities for hands-free conversations if you so desire around your home or office, as it does not make sense to place this in your vehicle. The Stellé Audio Pillar is said to last for up to 15 hours of continuous playback thanks to its lithium-ion rechargeable battery, and with universal power adapter, it should not have an issue traveling with you worldwide.
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-05 Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05 Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16 How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15 Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15 Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo