[CES 2013] When it comes to a pair of speakers on your desk, and you are running a tight ship without being able to splurge, just what kind of options would you have? Well, Supertooth intends to let you live the wireless lifestyle with the Disco Twin Bluetooth speakers, where this pair of stereo speakers will not hurt your wallet at $199 while offering more than just a decent performance – on paper, at least. Watch the video above and you will get what I mean.
The Supertooth Disco Twin Bluetooth speakers are a pair of portable, rechargeable speakers that boast of true right/left stereo, where individual units will come equipped with 16 watts RMS audio power, accompanied by double speakers in front as well as a high efficiency bass reflex system at the back. These will be paired together for a combined 32 watts of pure sound, and you are able to stream music directly sans wires from any Bluetooth-enabled device to the Disco Twin. It is said that the integrated rechargeable batteries are able to deliver anywhere from 3 to 4 hours of non-stop, maximum-volume music, and if you do not want to bring the roof down and have the cops knock on your door due to a neighbor’s complaint, it should be good for up to 10 hours of moderately played tunes.
Next Story: Supertooth HD-VOICE Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15: Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo