One of my most favorite games of 2013 has got to be The Walking Dead from TellTale Games. Each episode had some of the most amazing scenes that will certainly stay with me for years to come, and that’s something rare seeing how many games I play on a regular basis. It seems I wasn’t the only one who enjoyed the game as TellTale announced quite the feat for its The Walking Dead game.
In total, The Walking Dead sold 8.5 million episodes within seven months of its first episode being published digitally in April 2012. The Walking Dead game has been available on PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and iOS, with the latter performing the best out of all platforms.
The best months for The Walking Dead’s sales were in November and December thanks to a combination of the actual game itself, game of the year awards and The Walking Dead being available in retail stores.
It’s rumored a new season of The Walking Dead game will be published in 2013, and seeing how this series has been the most successful for TellTale Games, we’re sure the company is planning something Walking Dead related in the future.RELATED
- Namco Bandai Announces Tales Of Zestiria Headed To PS3
- Korean StarCraft 2 Player Receives Pro-Athlete Visa
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Peggle 2 Will Receive Duels Mode As Free DLC
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts Wolf DLC Releasing Today On Xbox One, 360
- Follow: iOS, The Walking Dead,
- Seen at: vg247