One of my most favorite games of 2013 has got to be The Walking Dead from TellTale Games. Each episode had some of the most amazing scenes that will certainly stay with me for years to come, and that’s something rare seeing how many games I play on a regular basis. It seems I wasn’t the only one who enjoyed the game as TellTale announced quite the feat for its The Walking Dead game.
In total, The Walking Dead sold 8.5 million episodes within seven months of its first episode being published digitally in April 2012. The Walking Dead game has been available on PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and iOS, with the latter performing the best out of all platforms.
The best months for The Walking Dead’s sales were in November and December thanks to a combination of the actual game itself, game of the year awards and The Walking Dead being available in retail stores.
It’s rumored a new season of The Walking Dead game will be published in 2013, and seeing how this series has been the most successful for TellTale Games, we’re sure the company is planning something Walking Dead related in the future.
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2013-12-13: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- 2013-12-06: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Release Date Revealed On Steam
- 2013-11-19: The Walking Dead Game Of The Year Edition Available On PS3, Xbox 360, PC
- 2013-10-30: The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Released
- 2013-10-28: The Walking Dead Season Two Details Teased By Telltale Games
- 2012-07-24: Walking Dead: The Game coming to iOS this Thursday