I have to admit that I love LEGO and the endless possibilities that one can create with it, and while I am no master builder, there are some out there such as Chris McVeigh who managed to put together a tiny replica of the original Mac computer with LEGO pieces. As you can see from a quick glance at the photo, it’s pretty spot on and it even has a keyboard and a tiny mouse – talk about cute! Now even better news for LEGO fans is that if you were wondering how McVeigh managed to piece this together, he has stated on his Flickr page that he expects he will be posting a building guide for his creation within the next two weeks. “Due to the incredible response, I’ll be posting a building guide for this model within the next two weeks. Additionally, I hope to offer a limited number of kits for those of you without easy access to the necessary bricks.” Pretty cool stuff, huh? Anyone planning on building one of their own and displaying it on their shelves?
- 2014-03-26: More Workplaces Starting To Use Mac Computers [Survey]
- 2014-03-24: Google Now Lands On Chrome For Windows And Mac
- 2014-03-17: OneNote App For Mac From Microsoft
- 2014-03-13: Titanfall For Mac Is A Possibility, Respawn Discussing It With Aspyr
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-21: Mac Users More Likely To Run Latest OS Compared To Windows Users [Study]