[CES 2013] If Ultrabooks aren’t your thing and you’re looking for something a little more powerful in the graphics department, Toshiba has announced the Qosmio X875 laptop, a 17.3” laptop with an optional 3D-ready display along with a decent discrete graphics card that should allow you to play some of today’s newer games, although we expect that maybe more hardcore gamers will want to stick to a full desktop system. The X875 will sport a TruBrite display and like we said earlier, there is an option where users can configure the laptop to come with a 3D display but we expect that should cost you a bit more.
This 3D model will come NVIDIA’s 3D Vision 2 Kit with Lightboost, but apart from that the rest of the hardware remains the same. This means users can expect to find a 3rd gen Intel Core i7 processor under the hood with up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM accompanying it. Storage will come in options up to 2TB which according to Toshiba, will feature the industry’s first 1TB hybrid drive. As far as graphics are concerned, the X875 will feature an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M GPU with 3GB of GDDR5 VRAM.
Other features include Harman Kardon Quad Speakers with Slipstream port technology, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, a 3D stereo webcam, a diamond-textured aluminum body and the usual assortment of connectivity features such as HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet and a memory card slot. The Toshiba Qosmio X875 will be priced starting at $1,479.99 and will be available come 3rd February 2013.
Next Story: Toshiba Satellite U845T 14” Ultrabook Unveiled
- 2014-04-23 Toshiba Canvio AeroMobile Wireless SSD Announced
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17 Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16 Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27 Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2013-01-07 Toshiba Satellite U845T 14” Ultrabook Unveiled
- 2013-01-07 VIZIO 11.6-inch Windows 8 Tablet PC
- 2013-01-07 Vizio 14-inch Thin + Light Touch Notebook
- 2010-01-06 Toshiba Satellite T100 laptops are its thinnest and lightest yet
- 2010-01-07 Toshiba Satellite L555 laptop