[CES 2013] Not to be outdone with the company’s foray into the fierce 4K market, Toshiba is also introducing its flagship cloud TV series at CES 2013. We’ve witnessed Toshiba’s cloud solution which promises to make TV’s smarter by harnessing the powers of the cloud. By integrating the solution to its Cloud TV series, users can share files, photos, videos, or even share calendars and play games. First, there’s the L7350 LED 3D Cloud TV Series, which is the first in Toshiba’s 2013 line of premium LED TVs.
The L7350 Series will come in two models – a 58-inch and a 65-inch variant. There’s also the Toshiba L7300 LED Cloud TV Series which will be available in 50-inch, 58-inch, and 65-inch display sizes, and the L4300 LED Cloud TV Series. The latter comes in 32-inch, 39-inch, 50-inch, and 58-inch screen sizes. Toshiba did not say when its Cloud TVs are coming, but we’re hoping that their corresponding release dates are just around the corner.
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15: Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo