We’re at CES 2013, and the show is in full swing. There is no reason why you should be left out of the action, so we’re joining forces with #MonsterCES to give away three Monster DNA Headphones. The DNA headphones are designed to provide a live music experience, “just like being there”, as Monster puts it. DNA is built with ultra-light materials, and has cushions that were chosen to provide comfort over long periods of time.
Additionally and for today only (Wed Jan 9), Monster will give away tickets to see Alicia Keys at a CES Monster Event in Las Vegas.
How to enter: Tweet with the hashtag #MonsterCES. It’s simple: most tweets wins!
* The deadline to tweet is Monday Jan 15 at 23:59pm PT
* This is open to legal U.S residents (50 states), 18 and older (sorry, it’s a legal requirement)
* Three (3) winners will be selected by Monster. Each winner will receive one (1) Monster DNA (Estimated retail price – USD $199)
* By entering, you agree to all the rules in this page. Good luck!
Next Story: Redbox Instant Launching Out Of Beta By March
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires
- 2014-01-08: Monster And Lamborghini Team Up To Deliver Audio System In Veneno Roadster
- 2013-01-07: Monster CES Press Conference Live
- 2013-01-07: Monster ClarityHD Katana Wireless Speaker
- 2013-01-07: Monster iSport Intensity, iSport Strive and Victory launched
- 2013-01-07: Monster Genesis High-End Headphones