It was announced late last month the new Tomb Raider game would have multiplayer for the first time in its franchise history, so you could imagine many gamers were excited about this news and couldn’t wait to hear more about it. Square Enix knew this and decided to share some videos of Tomb Raider’s multiplayer action in their latest Tomb Raider video diary.
In the latest episode of The Final Hours of Tomb Raider, we’re given a glimpse of the multiplayer in the game as well as some information from producer Joe Kourhy.
Apparently, traps are going to play a big role in the multiplayer mode as not only will you need to be on alert of traps other players have set, but each map will have its own set of traps you’ll need to avoid as well. Also, bows are going to be a big deal as well as it’s been so iconic in the single-player portion of the game, that it had to be brought into them multiplayer. Although, seeing how multiplayer will also have guns, we’re sure not too many people will use the bow unless they’re extremely overpowered.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Creator Hoped His Stunt Would Force Bethesda To Reveal Their Hand
- BioWare Hopes To Share More Mass Effect Details In 2014
- Rockstar Teases Upcoming GTA 5 Update
- Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes Releasing March 18
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Follow: multiplayer, tomb raider, ubisoft,