Here is another prime example of how game companies do listen to their consumers – with Velocity Ultra hitting the market being a native PS Vita version of the award-winning PS minis game. Velocity Ultra will feature a host of other goodies such as Trophies, online high scores and a completely overhauled visual style – all at native PS Vita resolution, of course. The entire range of art is being reworked in the game, and your eyes will definitely enjoy the new cut scene stills which have been recreated at a far higher standard than ever before.
Not only that, the art style of the entire game is being unified, doing away with pixel art in favor of the edgy cartoon style. Other than that, a slew of visual effects will be thrown into the mix as you can see in the image above. Needless to say, the graphics do look a whole lot cleaner when it runs live on PS Vita’s display.
Next Story: Sony PlayStation Store Version 1.02 Updated
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-17 Sony Originally Pitched The Idea Of Titanfall For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15 God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-14 PS Vita Pets: Puppy Parlour To Tide You Over
- 2014-04-13 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita