It was CES 2012 when Verizon announced its Jetpack mobile hotspot which was developed by ZTE to give Verizon customers 4G LTE access wherever they went in the U.S. The Jetpack came with an OLED screen and an interactive keypad to help manage connections as well as view data usage alerts. It looks as though Verizon has announced the successor to the Jetpack, called the Jetpack 4G Mobile Hotspot MiFi 5510L.
The original Jetpack already offered a 4G LTE connection for your data-hungry devices, which is also being offered with the Jetpack 4G. One of the first things you’ll notice is the change in the Jetpack 4G’s design as it’s more hockey-puck shaped than the original Jetpack. Just like the Jetpack, the Jetpack 4G will allow for up to ten mobile devices to connect to it via Wi-Fi.
The Jetpack 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi 510L will be made available for $19.99 on January 31.
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2012-05-22: Verizon Jetpack 890L mobile router shipping on May 24
- 2012-01-09: Verizon Jetpack mobile hotspot keeps you connected globally
- 2011-04-18: Verizon MiFi 4510L 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot now on sale
- 2011-03-29: Verizon ships Samsung SCH-LC11
- 2011-03-27: Verizon offer Samsung SCH-LC11 mobile hotspot