The Samsung Odyssey is certainly a smartphone that is a long time in coming, first having some of its specifications leaked in August last year, and the smartphone has yet to see the light of day even until now. Well, the Samsung Odyssey has certainly been placed in a position to be a high end device when its specs were first leaked, but with each passing day, there will be newer smartphones that could demote its status by default.
Well, there is a new specs sheet from Verizon that has leaked, and it more or less confirmed the previous leaked features and hardware, although more light has also been shed on the situation, such as the device carrying 1GB RAM in addition to expandable storage and a removable battery, although the lack of wireless charging has somewhat marred this bit of good news. We do hope that we will be able to catch a closer glimpse of the Samsung Odyssey on the CES showfloor from next week onwards.
Next Story: PC Transforms Into Portable Console
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon