[CES 2013] Vizio has every intention to extend their market leadership in large size HDTVs by offering a host of Smart TVs this CES, with the 80” Razor LED Smart TV with Theater 3D leading the line. Sporting an extremely slim frame design with a 2mm visible bezel, you get a 16-zone local dimming capability, Theater 3D for crystal clear and flicker free 3D, a host of Vizio Internet apps to play with and HTML5 support, a Wi-Fi Direct universal backlit remote control, and up to 8 pairs of lightweight, battery-free 3D glasses.This 80” monster will also boast of Full HD resolution, 240Hz with Smooth Motion, a 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, Wi-Fi and USB connectivity, DLNA-enabled, and SRS StudioSound HD, meaning this should last you for a few years before you start sniffing around for an upgrade. The Vizio 80-inch Razor LED Smart TV will be made available later this July if you are interested, giving you half a year plus in advance to save up for one.
Right behind the Vizio 80-inch Razor LED Smart TV would be something for those who are on a tighter budget, which is the 70” Ultra HD LED Smart TV with Theater 3D. Delivering the ultimate experience with the latest innovations for incredible performance, this bad boy will also sport a similar 2mm visible bezel, HTML5 support, edge lit LED with local dimming (all 16 zones of it), Theater 3D, 240Hz with Smooth Motion, Ultra HD and Full HD HDMI inputs. Full HD isn’t enough as it sports Ultra HD (4K) resolution, which has four times the pixels of Full HD, and this ought to last you well into the future for sure.
Next Story: Alcatel One Touch Scribe HD “Phablet” Announced
- 2014-04-16 Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17 Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10 Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10 The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10 Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-06 VIZIO Announces P-Series Ultra HD Full-Array LED Smart TV Range
- 2013-06-13 VIZIO Launches 80-Inch Razor LED Smart TV For $4000
- 2013-01-08 Panasonic Ultra HD Windows 8 Tablet
- 2013-01-06 Toshiba Makes Ultra HD LED TV Mark At CES 2013
- 2013-01-06 LG Ultra HD TV Going For $20,000