[CES 2013] Vizio has every intention to extend their market leadership in large size HDTVs by offering a host of Smart TVs this CES, with the 80” Razor LED Smart TV with Theater 3D leading the line. Sporting an extremely slim frame design with a 2mm visible bezel, you get a 16-zone local dimming capability, Theater 3D for crystal clear and flicker free 3D, a host of Vizio Internet apps to play with and HTML5 support, a Wi-Fi Direct universal backlit remote control, and up to 8 pairs of lightweight, battery-free 3D glasses.This 80” monster will also boast of Full HD resolution, 240Hz with Smooth Motion, a 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, Wi-Fi and USB connectivity, DLNA-enabled, and SRS StudioSound HD, meaning this should last you for a few years before you start sniffing around for an upgrade. The Vizio 80-inch Razor LED Smart TV will be made available later this July if you are interested, giving you half a year plus in advance to save up for one.
Right behind the Vizio 80-inch Razor LED Smart TV would be something for those who are on a tighter budget, which is the 70” Ultra HD LED Smart TV with Theater 3D. Delivering the ultimate experience with the latest innovations for incredible performance, this bad boy will also sport a similar 2mm visible bezel, HTML5 support, edge lit LED with local dimming (all 16 zones of it), Theater 3D, 240Hz with Smooth Motion, Ultra HD and Full HD HDMI inputs. Full HD isn’t enough as it sports Ultra HD (4K) resolution, which has four times the pixels of Full HD, and this ought to last you well into the future for sure.RELATED
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, led tv, smart tv, ultra hd, vizio,