The next time you’re shopping at Walmart to pick up pretty much anything you’d ever need in your life, don’t pass up a trip to their Straight Talk kiosk if you’re in the market for an iPhone 5 with no contract as the company announced it’ll start offering just that very soon.
Starting on January 11, the iPhone 5 will be available on Straight Talk’s $45 no contract unlimited talk, text and data plan, which the company says will save the average consumer $950 a year when compared to conventional contract plans that have similar unlimited plans. Not only that, but the iPhone 4 will also be made available to pick up as well.
The 16GB iPhone 5 and 8GB iPhone 4 can be picked up for $649 and $449, respectively, although customers purchasing either iPhones with their Walmart Credit Card can receive a fixed special financing plan of $25 a month.
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-10: Walmart's New Smartphone Trade-In Program Offers $300 For An iPhone 5
- 2013-02-13: iPhone Tops Japan Market Share
- 2013-02-05: iPhone Battery Case: Mophie Juice Pack Helium Shipping Next Week
- 2013-01-28: Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2013-01-22: Verizon Activates Over 6 Million iPhones In Q4 2012