The next time you’re shopping at Walmart to pick up pretty much anything you’d ever need in your life, don’t pass up a trip to their Straight Talk kiosk if you’re in the market for an iPhone 5 with no contract as the company announced it’ll start offering just that very soon.
Starting on January 11, the iPhone 5 will be available on Straight Talk’s $45 no contract unlimited talk, text and data plan, which the company says will save the average consumer $950 a year when compared to conventional contract plans that have similar unlimited plans. Not only that, but the iPhone 4 will also be made available to pick up as well.
The 16GB iPhone 5 and 8GB iPhone 4 can be picked up for $649 and $449, respectively, although customers purchasing either iPhones with their Walmart Credit Card can receive a fixed special financing plan of $25 a month.RELATED
- Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- Samsung Could Be Working On Transparent Displays With Rear Touchscreen Controls
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone 5, walmart,