One of the biggest complaints Wii U owners had when they got their little bundles of video-game joy to their home was just how slow it was. Loading games and returning to the Wii U’s main menu would require having the patience of a saint, but Nintendo is planning on two separate updates for the Wii U this year that will hopefully help improve the system’s speed.
During today’s Nintendo Direct streaming video broadcast, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata revealed two new system updates will be released that will address complaints Wii U owners have been voicing for the past two months. The first update will come this spring that will not only address the speed issues of loading games on the Wii U, but will also include a number of improvements as well as the return of the Virtual Console and Miiverse improvements.
The second update is expected to be released this summer and will address the lag Wii U players experience when returning to the Wii U’s main menu.RELATED
- Assassin's Creed 4 "Freedom Cry" DLC Will Contain Clues About The Next Assassin's Creed Game
- Sony Patent Suggests Updated Move Controller
- Mario Kart 8 And Super Smash Bros. Pegged For Spring 2014
- Angry Birds Go! Now Available For Download
- World Of Warcraft Introduces In-Game Store To Purchase Mounts And Pets
- Follow: nintendo wii u, wii u,