Our famous conference is the biggest networking event within the Wearable Technologies market place. We expect delegates from all over the world to the European version of our conference. You will meet stakeholders from almost all areas of Wearable Technologies – this unique mix of people makes the event very special!
You will hear interesting talks from companies, researchers, developers and artists in the following areas: Sports & Fitness, Health Technology & Products and Consumer & Lifestyle.
Ubergizmo is a media partner of WTconference and our readers get a 100 euros discount on the registration fee: write the word Ubergizmo in the comment field on the registration page to get it.
The “Technology for tomorrow” panel will outline interesting technologies for the development of future WT products and we have included a brand new panel in the agenda, called “WT for all senses”. This panel will explore Wearable Technologies that enhance the human senses.
Representatives of the following companies and organizations will be speaking at this conference:
- Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design London
- Julie Legault
- TU Munich
- Continua Health Alliance
- Recon Instruments
- Organic Electronics Association
- Fraunhofer IFAM
- Danfoss PolyPower A/S
- WT Innovation World Cup
View the full conference programme here:
Don’t miss the chance and be part of this unique networking event.
Testimonials from the past WTconference II 2012 San Francisco
“I have attended dozens of conferences on Wearable Technologies – the WTconference is the best. The sessions are focused and informative, the format promotes networking, and the program is a nice blend of applied research, market insights, and business learnings. Well done.”
Mark R Francis, Intel NBI
“It was a great survey into the burgeoning startup activity around wearables”.
Joseph Paradiso, MIT Media Labs
“The conference was a high impact, creative thinking session with fantastic networking”
John Mix, Finis
“Thanks very much for organizing the event. I had a great time chatting with some of the major players in the wearables space, and linking up with developers and engineers working on really cool projects. Already looking forward to next year.”
Eric Migicovsky, Pebble
“The WTconference offers diverse innovative speakers (from both large brands and startups) in a tight, single day program that allows efficient networking with other participants. Great use of time.”
David Icke, MC10
“Participating in the Wearable Technologies Conference was a great way to stay updated on the latest trends in this space and make meaningful connections with potential partners, investors, and media contacts. The day was packed with a variety of interesting and quick-paced presentations and enough time for networking too.”
Monisha Perkash, Lumoback
“It’s probably rather difficult to host a conference on the cutting edge of a new technology category like this, but these folks really managed to pull it all together in an interesting and informative way. Speakers were relevant to many of my concerns and the keynote speakers inspired us to delve even further into creative projects. I will certainly be following their proceedings and participating whenever possible.”
Tom Sherlock, SoLäTiDo Wearable Computers
“It was a fantastic day, well organized, and I hope to participate in future events.”
Jennifer Darmour, Electricfoxy
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-12-19: The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- 2013-12-05: Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2013-03-13: Structure:Data • March 20 & 21, 2013 • New York, NY
- 2013-02-25: ad:tech San Francisco, April 9-10
- 2012-11-21: Don't miss CloudBeat 2012 next week! (discount included)