[CES 2013] Chinese electronics giant, ZTE, has boarded the the 5-inch train. At CES 2013, ZTE took the wraps off its 5-inch Android-operated Grand S smartphone. The Grand S is ZTE’s flagship handset for this year, and it is also the company’s first Full High-Definition (FHD)smartphone, thanks to its 1920 x 1080 resolution. Another key feature that ZTE wants to leverage is the Grand S’s LTE capabilities, which can easily traverse high-speed networks for the best possible multimedia and gaming experience.
But don’t get your hopes too quickly though, as it will be launching in China first in Q1 this year. The ZTE Grand S is powered by a 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor and it is supported by a 2GB RAM and 6GB of storage. There’s also a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 1.7-megapixel front-facing camera. The ZTE Grand S will arrive running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean upon shipment.
“The ZTE Grand S gives our customers the latest in technology, functionality and style. We understand that today’s consumers call for advanced features and state-of-the-art multimedia options in their handsets, and the ZTE Grand S confidently addresses those demands,” said Mr. Kan Yulun, Corporate Vice President of ZTE Corporation and CTO of the ZTE Mobile Device Division. “It is fitting that we can announce the world debut of the ZTE Grand S at CES 2013, the world’s largest annual innovation event.”
- 2014-04-17 Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14 ZTE Star 1 Box Spotted
- 2014-04-08 ZTE Apollo Could Be 64-Bit Android Smartphone
- 2014-03-28 ZTE Grand S II To Get 4GB RAM (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25 ZTE Nubia X6 Announced In China
- 2014-01-09 ZTE Eco-Mobius Prototype Spotted
- 2014-01-08 ZTE BlueWatch Is Their Wearable Tech Debut
- 2014-01-06 ZTE Grand S II Announced
- 2014-01-05 Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2012-12-12 ZTE set to revealed high-end smartphone at CES 2013