China Mobile was said to be on the receiving end of the Huawei G520, where this quad-core smartphone is said to retail for approximately $225 after conversion, sporting a 4.5” display in the process, but what happens if you are on the lookout for something larger in size without having to break the bank? What if you had the option of a 5” display by having to fork out a mere $17 more? This is where the ZTE U956 comes in, where it will also hit China Mobile for approximately $242 as it is tipped for a release in the near future.
Just what kind of innards can you find underneath the hood of the ZTE U956? For starters, there will be a quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor within alongside a 720p resolution 5” display, carrying an 8-megapixel shooter behind with LED flash. No idea on whether this bad boy will make its way to the US, but the China market does seem to shape up to be a hotbed for 5” devices, too.
- 2014-04-08: ZTE Apollo Could Be 64-Bit Android Smartphone
- 2014-03-28: ZTE Grand S II To Get 4GB RAM (Rumor)
- 2014-03-25: ZTE Nubia X6 Announced In China
- 2014-03-17: ZTE And The9 Ready To Roll Out Fun Box Console In China
- 2014-03-13: ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On