Imangi Studios released Temple Run 2 last week and almost immediately ran up the App Store’s free games category to the top spot. Endless runners have been extremely popular on mobile devices as they’re a great way to pass the time, regardless if you have two minutes or two hours to kill. So who better than Zynga to release their own endless runner game on mobile seeing as they were recently dethroned as the king of Facebook games.
Zynga’s endless runner game is the latest addition to their “with friends” games and is simply called Running with Friends. The game puts you right in the middle Pamplona, Spain for one of its oldest and most recognized traditions, the running of the bulls.
Aside from running away from bulls who are only looking to trample you to possible death, you’ll be challenging your friends’ scores, which isn’t any different from Temple Run 2′s challenges.
As of now, Running with Friends is only available in Canada’s App Store, which a step Zynga usually takes with its games before they become available in the U.S. If you’re a fan of Temple Run but would prefer to be chased by bulls instead of monkeys, keep an eye out for Running with Friends’ inevitable release.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Bethesda Has Nothing To Announce At The Spike TV VGX
- Final Fantasy VIII Launches On PC Via Steam
- Follow: apps, temple run 2, zynga,
- Seen at: webpronews