It was in the middle of this January when we brought you word that it is possible to see a 5-inch Full HD AMOLED display on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4, hence it is not surprising to hear yet another rumor making its rounds, that Samsung is most likely to kick off mass production of its 5” Full HD AMOLED display from February onwards.
Apart from that, it was at CES last month, too, when Samsung let the world take a peek at their 5-inch Full HD AMOLED display, and it is said that this next-generation display will see its panels arrive at the doorsteps of Samsung Electronics from early March onwards. The big question is, will the Samsung Galaxy S4 make use of this panel as rumored, or should we just swallow that bit of news with more than a single pinch of salt? Only time will tell, and once again, the waiting game will need to be played out. Assuming the Galaxy S4 sits out on this display, which other flagship model will carry it?
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch