Remember the other day when it was rumored that Samsung could be announcing 8 new devices at MWC 2013? Well as it turns out, it looks like those rumors might hold a shred of truth after all. It seems at least six out of the eight alleged devices were spotted at the GLBenchmark website which at the very least confirms their model numbers. The devices spotted were the GT-I9150/GT-I9152 (Galaxy Fonblet 5.8), the GT-S5310/GT-S5312 (Galaxy Pocket), the GT-S5282 (Galaxy Star), the GT-S6310/GT-S6312 (Galaxy Young), the GT-S6810/GT-S6810P (Galaxy Frame) and last but not least, the GT-B9150 whose name has yet to be determioned.
These devices range from the very low end, such as the Galaxy Frame which only sports a rather outdated 480×320 display, to the more powerful which is the GT-B9150 which features a dual-core Exynos 5250 CPU clocked at 1.7GHz. Assuming these devices are announced at MWC, we guess we will have more details to share then, so be sure to check back with us for updates!
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-02-25 Samsung and Qualcomm Build World’s Fastest Galaxy Note 3
- 2013-02-25 VISA, Samsung Announce Partnership Bringing payWave To Galaxy Devices
- 2013-02-24 Samsung Homesync Is A Powerful Media Server Running Android Jelly Bean
- 2013-02-23 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet Becomes Official
- 2013-02-20 Samsung Galaxy Star Rumored To Be A Low-End Android Device