We have seen our fair share of pico projectors from AAXA Technologies in the past, and this time around, they have every intention of expanding the entertainment role of your Samsung Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2 with the introduction of special MHL cables that were specially developed to be compatible with the aforementioned smartphones. The new Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 adapter will hook up straight into the Samsung 11 pin micro USB input, letting either device hook up to AAXA’s M2, P3, P4X, P300 and LED Showtime series of pico and micro projectors seamlessly.
This means you will be able to enjoy a crisp 1,280 x 720 pixel resolution image or movie on a suitable surface via this cable, letting your smartphone function as more than just a communications device. This means you might even be able to load up a video presentation on your handset (memory permitting, of course) instead of carrying the file on a notebook. The AAXA MHL cable measures 6.5 feet in length, and will play nice with the full sized HDMI ports that are available on the M2, P3, P300 and Showtime, in addition to the P4X’s mini-HDMI port, all for a mere $19.99 a pop. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-22 MEVU Creates Wearable Bitcoin Wallet That Pays Using Gestures
- 2014-04-22 US Cellular Launches New 4G LTE Router
- 2014-04-22 Rhapsody Is Exclusive Music Streaming Service For Fan TV
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out