ad:tech is the leading digital marketing event for marketing and technology professionals from all over the world – a marketplace for buying and selling, a community for networking, a forum for exchanging ideas and an opportunity for contributing to industry trends and initiatives. ad:tech brings industry thought-leaders together to share best practices and to discuss what’s next in digital marketing.
It is the meeting place for the world’s leading digital marketers, including agencies, publishers, developers, investors, media sales professionals, solutions providers, startups and domestic and international press. The event attracts over 10,000 attendees and more than 250 exhibitors showcasing the latest and greatest in digital marketing. From managers to directors to CMOs, industry professionals from all around the world come together in a networking and educational setting unlike any other.
Ubergizmo is a media partner of ad:tech, San francisco that will be held on April 9-10, 2013 at the Moscone Center.
Ubergizmo readers get a 20% discount on the registration fee with promo code SF13UBER20. Register here
- DataBeat 2013 Conference From Dec 4-5 In Silicon Valley
- APPNATION V From Dec 3-4 In San Francisco Coming Up
- DevBeat November 12-13 in San Francisco
- Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate, Nov 12-14 - San Francisco
- FailCon 2013, Oct.21st, San Francisco - Get $40 off
- Follow: conference, event, tech conference, technology conference,