The HTC G2 is rumored to be an entry-level handset that lies on the other end of the spectrum compared to the HTC One/M7, and what you see here on the right is rumored to be a HTC G2 screenshot that depicts what is a possible image of HTC Sense 5.0 running on top of the stock Android operating system. Now, we have heard good as well as bad things about HTC Sense before, and hopefully in the next iteration of this user interface overlay, the good will far outweigh the bad.
Bear in mind that nothing has been confirmed yet, and there is also the possibility that the HTC G2 might not get Sense 5.0 and what we’re looking at here could be a simpler version of Sense in a different form. After all, the HTC G2 has been rumored to run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but the HTC Sense 5.0 is said to require Android 4.1 Jelly Bean at the bare minimum. Well, hopefully in due time, all confusion can be cleared up!
Next Story: LinkedIn Rewards Employees With iPad minis
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-03-16 HTC Sense 6.0 Allegedly Spotted Online
- 2013-09-16 HTC Sense 5.5 User Interface Rumored To Have Leaked
- 2013-09-16 Droid DNA Getting Android 4.2 With Sense 5 Soon On Verizon
- 2013-02-28 Sense 5.0 Arriving On HTC One X, One X+, One S And HTC Butterfly
- 2012-02-26 HTC Sense 4.0 preview