A couple of days ago it was rumored that the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be revealed on the 14th of March at Samsung’s Unpacked event. Whether or not that is true remains to be seen, but if you’re wondering what the phone could look like, perhaps we might be able to get a very vague idea based on this video in which an alleged bumper case for the Galaxy S4 is being shown off. We can’t tell if the bumper case is based on the actual specifications of the phone, or if it is based on the rumors and alleged leaked renderings that we’ve seen so far.
The company who made the video is actually selling the case and on their website although you might want to wait for the official announcement before spending your money. In any case based on the design of the bumper case, assuming it is real, it seems that some of the rumors might be true in the sense that the Galaxy S4 will not deviate too far from the design of the Galaxy S3 and retain its curved corners. We’ll take this with a grain of salt for now, but if you want to take a look, you can check out the video above for the details.
Next Story: Yahoo Reveals Redesigned Website
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-02: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24: Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18: Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12: Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-02-03: Samsung Galaxy S4 Trade-Ins Are Higher Than Before