If you have had pretty good experiences with the Amazon Cloud Player in the past, you will be pleased to hear that it has been announced to see action in Ford SYNC Applink-equipped rides, which basically means that Ford owners are now able to hook up the Amazon MP3 app on their Android-powered smartphone sans wires to the SYNC connectivity system. This eliminates the need to use up precious space in your ride to hold physical CDS, and there would also be a whole lot less wires to worry about.
The Amazon Cloud Player will be available on the 2013 Ford Fiesta, Mustang, Focus, E-Series, C-MAX Hybrid, Expedition, Fusion, F-150 and Super Duty models, just in case you were thinking of upgrading your ride sometime in the near future. Eligible music can be enjoyed in high-quality 256kbps audio, and while that is not exactly what purists would want to listen to, it is a whole lot better than 128kbps encoding, don’t you think so?RELATED
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- Follow: Amazon,