If you have had pretty good experiences with the Amazon Cloud Player in the past, you will be pleased to hear that it has been announced to see action in Ford SYNC Applink-equipped rides, which basically means that Ford owners are now able to hook up the Amazon MP3 app on their Android-powered smartphone sans wires to the SYNC connectivity system. This eliminates the need to use up precious space in your ride to hold physical CDS, and there would also be a whole lot less wires to worry about.
The Amazon Cloud Player will be available on the 2013 Ford Fiesta, Mustang, Focus, E-Series, C-MAX Hybrid, Expedition, Fusion, F-150 and Super Duty models, just in case you were thinking of upgrading your ride sometime in the near future. Eligible music can be enjoyed in high-quality 256kbps audio, and while that is not exactly what purists would want to listen to, it is a whole lot better than 128kbps encoding, don’t you think so?
Next Story: NES Revamped By Ben Heck
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off