A few days ago, we saw a possible leak of a new Nokia tablet at an event the company held in Pakistan which we expected would be revealed at MWC, if such a device even exists. According to market research firm Strategy Anallytics, we could be wrong in thinking MWC would be the place for Nokia to debut their tablet.
In a blog post published earlier today, Strategy Analytics believes Nokia will only focus on its line of Lumia smartphones at this year’s MWC as channel checks made by its Tablet & Touchscreen Strategies service believes Nokia’s strategy at the show will be “smartphone first.”
Considering there are only eight Nokia Lumia devices currently available globally, Strategy Analytics makes a fair point Nokia may be choosing to focus on its smartphones this year. But if the previous tablet leak is any indication, maybe we’ll hear more about Nokia’s possible upcoming tablet some time after MWC.
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-03-24: Next Nokia Firmware Could Be The “Blue” Update
- 2014-03-17: Nokia Lumia 530 aka Nokia Rock Coming (Rumor)
- 2014-03-10: Nokia Lumia 635 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-03: Oppo Find 7 50 Megapixel Camera Rumored
- 2014-02-28: Nokia Lumia 630 Specifications Leaked (Rumor)