I am very sure by now that any gamer worth his or her salt would definitely know that the next expansion to Starcraft 2, where it is aptly called Starcraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm, is about to be unleashed sometime before the middle of next month onwards. Those who have played Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty would be all too familiar, and waiting impatiently to know how else the story would pan out, but if you want to get a handle on all that is going on without playing Wings of Liberty first, I would strongly recommend that you give that game a go before continuing with Heart of the Swarm.
Do you play a movie, or watch a game? That is the question that many folks have been asking ever since computer graphics in games have started to catch up with what we see on the silver screen. Of course, you can always take the shortcut by reading up on the wiki, followed by viewing all of the cutscenes in Wings of Liberty on YouTube, before purchasing Heart of the Swarm, but that is entirely up to you. The new trailer, called ‘Vengeance’, will concentrate on Kerrigan mainly, which is where the single-player campaign ought to tilt.
Next Story: Sony Xperia Tablet Z Accessories Detailed
- 2014-04-11: Study Uses StarCraft 2 To Prove The Effects Of Aging
- 2014-01-21: Patch 2.1 For StarCraft 2 Unlocks Custom Maps For Starter Edition Owners
- 2013-08-08: Blizzard WCS App Announced, Lets You Stream StarCraft 2 Matches On The Go
- 2013-07-30: StarCraft 2 2.0.10 Patch Adds eSport Features And Color Blind Mode
- 2013-07-29: Watch StarCraft 2 Played From A Professional's Perspective
- 2013-03-22: StarCraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm Sells 1.1 Million Copies In 48 Hours
- 2013-03-12: StarCraft 2: Heart Of The Swarm Has Gone Live!
- 2013-01-22: StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm Opening Cinematic Revealed
- 2012-12-24: Blizzard expands Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm beta to pre-purchasers
- 2012-12-17: Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm will introduce a "training area" for beginners looking to become competitive