Apple has launched the latest version of iTunes today. iTunes 11.0.2 comes with performance enhancements, bug fixes and a new Composer view for Music. The software update can now handle large playlists with improved responsiveness. The software update is reported to be 54.2MB in size and solves the issue of some users whose purchases weren’t showing up in their iTunes libraries. The update is based on the majorly revamped iTunes 11 which brought cloud integration with it.
Apple has been releasing updates today for a variety of things. Apart from iTunes 11.0.2, the Cupertino firm has also released iOS 6.1.2 firmware, which resolved battery issues caused by a Microsoft Exchange bug. Also released today was a Java update to fix a vulnerability which led hackers to access Macintosh computers of employees within Apple. The updates within such a short span of time do give a positive image for Apple’s commitment towards resolution of issue. However it is hoped that iOS 6.1.2 and iTunes 11.0.2 will fix issues currently faced by users, and hopefully newer vulnerabilities will not come up.
Users can download the latest version of iTunes 11.0.2 directly from Apple’s support site or for Macintosh users,they can click the “Updates” tab in the Mac App Store.
- 2014-04-23 Alleged iPhone 6 Case Compared Against The Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5s
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6 Could Sport More Rounded Edge Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up