Mobile World Congress is coming next week and our team is already en route to Barcelona to prepare for the onslaught of mobile content. We’re sure there will be a number of big announcements for upcoming mobile devices at MWC, one of which will come from ASUS as they released a video teasing their upcoming announcement.
The teaser video is called “Ultimate Craftmanship. Today.” and shows a UFO flying over Barcelona while people in the city watch it land on a church. The video then ends with a invitation to its viewers to “join ASUS to embrace the metallic miracle” on February 25, during Mobile World Congress.
We’re not entirely sure what exactly a UFO landing on a church in Barcelona means as we can’t imagine such an act results in the future of mobile technology. If we had to guess based on the video and the message, we could expect whatever ASUS has to unveil will be made of chrome or some other material made of metal. Haven’t the recent leaks of its upcoming Fonepad hinted at a metal back?RELATED
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Spoiler Shield Censors Your Facebook, Twitter Feeds So You Don't Read Spoilers
- RealNetworks Launches RealPlayer Cloud
- Follow: asus, MWC, mwc 2013,