The HTC One that was announced earlier this morning, with T-Mobile being first off the blocks to say that they will be offering the smartphone in due time, will have company in the form of AT&T as well as Sprint, as both mobile carriers have announced that they too, will jump aboard the HTC One bandwagon.
Just to recap, the HTC One will be 4G LTE enabled smartphone, letting you take advantage of 4G LTE networks on both AT&T as well as Sprint. AT&T lays claim to having the US’ largest 4G network that covers a whopping 288 million people, although Sprint has their own selling point as well with their Truly Unlimited data plan that has no metering, throttling or overages. Surely, the HTC One is spoilt for choice when it comes to mobile carriers.
Unfortunately for those of us who cannot wait to pick up the HTC One, there is no word on the exact date as to when the smartphone will be released, and neither do we know how much will it cost. Expect it to retail on the high end side of things though.
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2014-03-30: TWRP For Sprint And AT&T HTC One M8 Released
- 2013-04-21: 64GB HTC One In Black Arrives On AT&T And Sprint Websites
- 2013-04-19: HTC One Now Available On AT&T, Sprint Starting At $199
- 2013-04-04: HTC One Pre-Orders Start Today On AT&T, Sprint Tomorrow
- 2013-04-01: AT&T HTC One 32GB Pre-orders At $249 Begin This Week